Monday, June 16, 2008

Earnings at Shutterstock

After 27 days and 46 Vectors in Shutterstock, I have made $125. In the first few weeks, I average around 20 DLs per day on weekdays and 10 DLs per day on weekends. Now, I average 50 DLs per day on weekdays and 20 DLs per day on weekends. If this continues, I could make around $200+ by the end of June! Check out my portfolio here.

Guys, it's really simple! If you don't know how to draw, that's not going to be a problem because you can just combine circles and squares and you can sell! One of my best selling vectors is this. I made it in a few minutes. Nothing complicated!You just have to be patient and learn how to use Vector editing softwares such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Freehand, Inkscape, or Xaraxtreme. Inkscape is free which is a good way of trying it out first!

Join Shutterstock now for instant downloads! And I mean instant! The very first day my illustrations were approved, I got around 10 DLs, but it doubled the following week instantly! Just add more vectors and you will earn more!

2 comments:

Marrid66 said...

I really don't understand about vectors and such could you explain to me what I need to do or direct me to a site that might inform me. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

Karen
karbry@cox.net

Leremy said...

I have also post my earning in my blog at

http://sellingvector.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-much-money-i-can-make-from.html

ss_blog_claim=0eddde94c3021f1ba02d7d80fcfaf602